The Om Space is looking for contributors to join our flourishing community!
Our intention is to bring together like-minded, holistic, natural health individuals in order to provide a diverse mix of high-quality content from respected resources. We aim to inspire and educate our readers to live naturally and thrive! If you are a health coach, yoga teacher, healer, doctor, fitness expert, wellness maven, or a writer with a passion for holistic practices and natural living, we would love to work with you!
3 Reasons to Write for The Om Space
- Exposure to an audience of over 7,000 readers and fans.
- Broadening your portfolio and enhancing your career to create new speaking and writing opportunities.
- The knowledge that you’re gifting the holistic health community with knowledge to live an inspired holistic life.
What We’re Looking For
- Inspiring, Educational Articles: The Om Space is looking to feature positive articles that encourage our readers to lead their most exceptional lives. We are looking for topics including: Personal growth, relationship advice, nutrition guidance, triumphant life events, conscious parenting, spirituality, real food nutrition, natural pregnancy, holistic remedies, and more.
- Informative Fitness Instruction: Tailored yoga routines, quick strength exercises, do-anywhere bodyweight workouts and more, we’re looking for safe, detailed fitness instruction that our readers can learn and embrace. Photos or video of you or a model demonstrating the poses or exercises are encouraged.
- Enlightening Interviews with Industry Experts: Written or video, The Om Space is looking to share the in-depth knowledge of industry experts by shining a spotlight on those who inspire others. From fitness professionals and chefs to doctors and life coaches, interviews that
- Delicious, Whole Recipes: Smoothies, soups, salads, desserts and more, The Om Space features recipes consisting of whole foods that will energize, balance, and restore our readers. Please include a photo of the finished recipe as well as any process photos you may have taken.
Unique, Original Content: Any content submitted to The Om Space cannot be published on any other site (including a personal blog) or be under review for any other blogs or website.
Tone & Length: 250-1000 words of positive-toned information.
Images: Encouraged to submit images as separate attachments, especially recipe posts. If one is not submitted, we will find images for the post if accepted.
SEO/Links: No spammy websites or blogs. No affiliate links. Do not work for a content farm or have your sole purpose be linking keywords to boost SEO. If your article or bio references or promotes any business or service that is not in line with The Om Space, we will pass on your submission.
Bio/Promotion: The Om Space does not pay contributors for their submissions, but we are extremely happy to provide promotion for our writers in the form of a photo, bio, and links to social media outlets as well as personal websites.
Submission: Word Doc or email body. Please submit one article at a time. If you have received confirmation that your article will be published or has been passed on, you are welcome to submit a new article for consideration.
Response: We will respond to your submission within 14 days to let you know whether or not we will be posting your article.
Sharing: Once your post is live, we highly encourage social sharing. Via email, website, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or any other outlet.
Ready to get involved?
If you’re ready to share your content with the world, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Title of your article and article text within the body of the email.
- Any article photos attached to the email. Only send images that you own, please.
- You bio (less than 150 words) in addition to links to your website, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+ pages.
- A headshot/photo of you for your bio attached to the email.
We look forward to hearing from you!