Have you ever breathed in lavender and felt more relaxed or calm? Or how about the fresh scent of citrus and felt more awake and alert? Do you ever wonder if there is a natural alternative that relieves common ailments such as headaches, colds, flus, poor sleep, indigestion, or cuts & scrapes, other than the nearest drugstore?
If so, you are already drawn to aromatherapy! The cool thing is therapeutic essential oils are nature’s plant medicine and they can literally make us feel better from the inside out. Luckily, we still have access to them and can even keep them on hand. The issue these days is to make sure you are getting the highest quality: pure, safe, natural and super effective therapeutic and food grade essential oils.
I’ve been using essential oils for a few years now, but lately, it’s been even more important now that we have our little one around. I like to keep an arsenal of natural remedies on hand whenever possible, especially to relieve headaches, colds, flus, sore throats, fevers or to help relax for a good night’s sleep. Whether it be in our natural medicine cabinet or in the diaper bag, I always have what I like to call “Mom’s Natural Kit” with me.
I like having as many natural remedies at my fingertips and that is where these exciting essential oils came into our life!
How I Use Essential Oils
I wasn’t sure how to use essential oils when I first got started, but all of a sudden I ended up using them almost daily! I love to diffuse my oils daily, whether it be the Peace & Calming oil blend to create a less stress or to soothe our daughter when she’s fussy, or Peppermint to relieve tension or headaches. I also like diffusing grapefruit to uplift our moods or Thieves oil blend for immune support! I’ve used them when my husband is getting a headache/migrane, at the first signs of a sore throat or cold, for fevers on my daughter, muscle aches, stress, anxiety; for naturally cleaning and purifying our home; for traveling and even on our dogs when they aren’t feeling well or need to relax or sleep. I’ve also used them during pregnancy and for our baby’s diaper rashes, etc. The list can go on and on…
The BOTTOM LINE is I LOVE THEM and use them for almost everything because they REALLY DO WORK!
Why Young Living Essential Oils
I use to get essential oils from a local health store and didn’t know the difference in quality or where they were coming from. As I researched Young Living as a company, I was impressed by their quality and above organic, seed to seal process. They source out the purest farms or create them themselves; they weed by hand; they use their own oils for pest control; and they gently distill their oils without chemicals. They also rigorously test their final product both in-house and by a third party to meet therapeutic standards. Plants and their oils are powerful yet delicate in nature. By using Young Living, I know that the plant’s “living energy” is in every bottle. Their essential oils are 100% therapeutic grade, effective and safe.
Also, of all the oil companies out there, I found that Young Living has the best and most affordable starter kits. They make it easy for a newbie to get started!
Best Way to GET STARTED…
START WITH OUR FAVORITE KIT!
***UPDATED REVISION as of 11/1/15: Premium Starter Kit is now $160, Original Retail $350.***
I highly recommend Young Living Essential Oils and Holistic Products. It’s the best way to shop for natural products and live a healthy lifestyle.
One of the best ways to get started using these high quality essential oils is to sign up as a member and get their Premium Starter Kit with the diffuser. As a member, you will get a 24% discount all orders. Your kit will include the 11 best and most popularly used oils and a diffuser that will give you endless options in treating your family and yourself.
What the Premium Starter Kit Includes:
- 5 mL bottles of the following essential oils:
- Lavender (for excellent sleep, skin irritations and relaxation)
- Peppermint (for muscle soreness, headaches and digestive issues)
- Lemon (for detoxification and cleaning)
- Frankincense (for youthful skin, meditation and spiritual connection)
- PanAway (for pain and inflammation)
- RC (for respiratory and sinus relief)
- Thieves (for immune support and colds/flus)
- Purification (for cleaner air, reducing mold/fungus/infections)
- Copaiba (anti-inflammatory, promotes wellness and health)
- DiGize (relieves upset stomach and indigestion)
- Stress Away, Free Bonus oil! (I LOVE this oil. My favorite scent by far, great for reducing stress, calming, relaxing, grounding)
- The Dewdrop Diffuser (a $96 value. I use mine daily!)
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll on)
- 10 sample packets total of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (GREAT for travel or sharing with family and friends)
- 2 NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (a yummy antioxidant supplement)
FREE GIFT!!! If you buy the kit through my link, I’ll send you a free book!
Monthly Special Promo!
Ready to Experience the Young Living Essential Oils Difference?
You have two options:
- As a Wholesale Member (Get the 24% off discount when you get the Premium Starter Set for $160 which includes 11 of the best and most used essential oils and a diffuser, BEST VALUE to get started on your natural living journey!)
- Retail Customer through Bianca’s Link (no discount)
- 24% discount off retail prices!
- Potential to earn income and commission checks!
- Earn free products with the Essential Rewards program!
- Knowledge that you are part of a worldwide mission dedicated to helping others!
There’s No Need To Sell
Becoming a Wholesale Member does not require any sales or include any monthly quotas.
But If You Wanted To Start Your Own Business
As a Wholesale Member, you have the option to sell Young Living products to your family, friends, and more!
You start by purchasing the Starter Kit. There are three options to choose from. However, I only recommend the Premium Starter Kit with the diffuser (pictured above). It is by far the best value and will help you actually start using essential oils. It’s the only kit that gives you the 10 Everyday Essential Oils (plus a bonus oil, StressAway, which happens to be my favorite). These 11 oils will give you endless options in treating your family and yourself.
Quick & Easy Sign Up Steps!
- To get started, Click HERE to ORDER!
- If the “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” are not already filled in, please use my ID in both boxes: 1116990.
- Fill out all of the essential information (name, billing address, shipping address, etc.) including your SSN. The SSN is collected for tax purposes (if you make over $600/year selling Young Living essential oils, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail as required by law).
- Create your account password and pin, and select your enrollment order starter kit. To become a Wholesale Member, you must sign up with one of these kits.
- If you’re interested in the Essential Rewards Program, select an Essential Rewards kit in addition to your starter kit. This is not a requirement for a Wholesale Member and if you’d prefer, you can skip this step.
- Continue on and agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Confirm your order!
Congratulations on joining the Young Living Essential Oils family!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me: Bianca@TheOmSpace.com.