May 16, 2017
Come to The OM Sessions, a 3-week series of classes, for education on essential oils, holistic health and non-toxic living. Enjoy guided meditation, healthy samples, DIY aroma bar, special gifts and exciting raffles! Our team of Natural Health Educators will be sharing how Young Living essential oils have changed their physical and emotional health plus the many uses and benefits of essential oils for everyday life! Take a break to de-stress from your busy days and come together with like-minded individuals inspired by holistic living and leave feeling zen.
- The OM Session 1: Beauty & Body Bliss with Essential Oils focuses on replacing toxic, chemical-filled beauty and body products with more natural, essential oil-based solutions for body, hair, skin, anti-aging, oral and kids care.
- The OM Session 2: Detox Your hOMe with Essential Oils explores the dangers of everyday cleaning products in your home and offers non-toxic, essential oIl-based solutions.
- The Om Session 3: Cooking & Nutrition with Oils allows you to experience various, simple ways to incorporate essential oils into your daily cooking routine, support your overall immune health and wellness and even to support weight-loss.
- 3-week class series held Tuesdays, May 9th, 16th & 23rd, beginning promptly at 6pm. We encourage you to come to all 3, but feel free to register to attend a single session.
- All classes include mini-meditations guided by crystal sound bowls and aromatherapy, healthy samplings, DIY aroma bar, gifts to take home and raffles.
- Class Fee (includes registration & supplies): $8 per session or 3 sessions/$15.
- Class duration is approximately 2.5 hours each session.
- If possible, please bring a yoga mat for seating and wear comfortable clothing.
- For questions about the classes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To register, CLICK HERE or call The Community House, Kate Vogts at 630-323-7500 Ext.225.